[Xmca-l] Re: Crises and stages/ages

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Fri Mar 20 05:22:45 PDT 2015

Sticking to child development for the moment .... a child is born
physically, biologically, emotionally, psychologically, intellectually
and socially dependent on their family (or whomever).
In something like 90% of cases, by the time they're in their 20s, they
are working, voting, householders in their own right. No matter how many
people never get a job, raise a family or learn to tell the difference
between  a used car salesman and a statesman, this process is normal,
the passage through a series of culturally defined social positions in
which the given individual more or less adequately fulfils the social
expectations.
Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.pacific.net.au/~andy/