[Xmca-l] Re: "Scaling up" and "Big ideas"

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 14:34:45 PDT 2015

Greg,
I like this idea of "federated development" but am also fond of "viral
development". The latter has the advantage of feeling more "organic"
("federation" has connotations of "bureaucracy" to me - e.g. Star Wars),
but on the other hand, "viral" is not exactly a catchy (!) concept in
positive terms (e.g., computer viruses, cold viruses...).
-greg

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor