[Xmca-l] Re: Fwd: English version of Cultural Model

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 11:17:38 PDT 2015

Greg,
I see your point. But what about recognition? And if we’re talking about dissemination, “change the narrative” with some collusion that catches the popular eye? I have wondered if the Fifth Dimension isn’t meant to be like that. At least from the perspective of the youth. Heroes.
Henry