[Xmca-l] Re: Fwd: English version of Cultural Model

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 11:00:46 PDT 2015

Henry,
I guess I was wondering less about collaboration, cooperation, or even
competition and more about "collusion"!

What happens when supposed novices "collude"?
(whether in the case of Haiti or NSL).

-greg