[Xmca-l] Re: Reference data bases

Martin John Packer mpacker@uniandes.edu.co
Thu Jan 29 08:47:16 PST 2015

Mike,

I use BookEnds to hold article pdfs and their citations. It works very well, and generates automatic bibliographies in a variety of formats. What I'm having problems with, though, is keeping track of the relations among different articles. I've been looking for software that will generate some kind of semantic network based on the keywords I've assigned in BookEnds. I've tried DevonThink and so far that has been a complete failure. I'd be very interested to learn what other xmcaers are using.

Martin