[Xmca-l] Re: Reference data bases

PERRET-CLERMONT Anne-Nelly Anne-Nelly.Perret-Clermont@unine.ch
Thu Jan 29 08:45:17 PST 2015

Dear Mike,
I have been using Endnote: I attach pdf to the reference. It seems to work
pretty well.
Best
Anne-Nelly

Prof. hon. Anne-Nelly Perret-Clermont
Institut de psychologie et éducation Faculté des lettres et sciences
humaines
Université de Neuchâtel
Espace L. Agassiz 1,  CH- 2000 Neuchâtel (Switzerland)
tel.:+41 32 718 18 56    fax: +41 32 718 18 51
www2.unine.ch/ipe   http://www2.unine.ch/anne-nelly.perret-clermont/

Let me share the pleasure of this gift prepared by some colleagues on the
occasion of my retirement: Zittoun, T. & Iannaccone, A. (Eds.). (2014).
Activities of Thinking in Social Spaces. New York: Nova Science Publishers
Inc.