[Xmca-l] Reference data bases

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Thu Jan 29 08:30:49 PST 2015

Dear Colleagues  -  In working through a recent review paper, I began to
experience severe difficulties in keeping track of pdfs in connection with
the refs.  Are there any recommendations among you for a reliable, pretty
large (able to take several thousand refs/pdfs)
utility that a non-adept could use effectively? I imagine others might have
a similar question.... or will have soon enough!

Thanks for any help on this.

It is the dilemma of psychology to deal with a natural science as an object
that creates history. Ernst Boesch.