[Xmca-l] Re: [Fwd: Request from Karger publishing on their 125th anniversary]

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 03:25:53 PST 2015

It looks like the actual brief is for important papers not originally
published in English, but that G. Karger was asking L. Nucci for papers
unavailable in English (which is a more restrictive requirement).

For accessibility, something from P.I. Zinchenko on the structure of
activity manifest in memory might be a way to deal with the concept of
activity problem.  I believe some of his papers remain untranslated.

Huw