[Xmca-l] Re: [Fwd: Request from Karger publishing on their 125th anniversary]

Goncu, Artin goncu@uic.edu
Wed Jan 21 20:10:34 PST 2015

Sounds great, ag

On Wed, January 21, 2015 9:36 pm, mike cole wrote:
> My vote would be for some of the papers referred to by LSV and his
> colleagues between
> roughly 1925-1934 which are not in English. Anyone able to identify things
> they would like
> to read? I will try to go back and check out my own wish list.
>
> If people could nominate candidates on xmca so other could see, it might
> facilitate.
> We could then send the Kargers and Larry a collective wish list.
>
> mike
>

> On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 7:03 PM, Andy Blunden <ablunden@mira.net> wrote:
>
>> Perhaps one of the papers by Luria which Mike has in his collection:
>> http://luria.ucsd.edu/Articles-by-Luria/Luria-by-Language.html
>>
>> Andy
>> *Andy Blunden*
>> http://home.pacific.net.au/~andy/
>>

>> Goncu, Artin wrote:
>>
>>> Are there any suggestions from the xmca community?  You can either
>>> write
>>> to Larry Nucci directly or send me your suggestions and I will forward
>>> them to him.  Best, ag

>>> in
>>> time.
>>>
>>> We do hope that you can participate with us together in what should
>>> hopefully prove to be an interesting project. Raising the profile of
>>> milestones in science and making these more accessible, should benefit
>>> all.
>>>

> --
> It is the dilemma of psychology to deal with a natural science as an
> object
> that creates history. Ernst Boesch.

Artin Goncu, Ph.D
Co-editor, Mind, Culture, and Activity:An International Journal
Professor Emeritus,
University of Illinois at Chicago
College of Education M/C 147
1040 W. Harrison St.