[Xmca-l] Re: [Fwd: Request from Karger publishing on their 125th anniversary]

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Wed Jan 21 20:43:38 PST 2015

Unpublished (in English) byGermans. Sniff was Russian I believe, and one
would need to find  unpublished   works by Kohler.
Mike

--
It is the dilemma of psychology to deal with a natural science as an object
that creates history. Ernst Boesch.