[Xmca-l] Re: [Fwd: Request from Karger publishing on their 125th anniversary]

Annalisa Aguilar annalisa@unm.edu
Wed Jan 21 19:48:24 PST 2015

How about Shif? or Köhler? And maybe something from the Gestalt School?

Annalisa

From: xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu <xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu> on behalf of mike cole <mcole@ucsd.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2015 8:36 PM
To: Andy Blunden; eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: [Fwd: Request from Karger publishing on their 125th       anniversary]

My vote would be for some of the papers referred to by LSV and his
colleagues between
roughly 1925-1934 which are not in English. Anyone able to identify things
they would like
to read? I will try to go back and check out my own wish list.

If people could nominate candidates on xmca so other could see, it might
facilitate.
We could then send the Kargers and Larry a collective wish list.