[Xmca-l] Re: [Fwd: Request from Karger publishing on their 125th anniversary]

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Wed Jan 21 19:36:52 PST 2015

My vote would be for some of the papers referred to by LSV and his
colleagues between
roughly 1925-1934 which are not in English. Anyone able to identify things
they would like
to read? I will try to go back and check out my own wish list.

If people could nominate candidates on xmca so other could see, it might
facilitate.
We could then send the Kargers and Larry a collective wish list.

mike

--
It is the dilemma of psychology to deal with a natural science as an object
that creates history. Ernst Boesch.