[Xmca-l] Re: Erratic Marxists

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Sun Feb 22 07:01:39 PST 2015

mike cole wrote:
> ... If he is waiting for the European workers to come to the aid of
> Greece, Andy, he is more optimistic than I am. But that is my badly
> informed hunch.
>
> mike

But that is the only way out. That has been Syriza's policy from the
beginning. I.e., they want to retain the Euro, they want to stay in the
EU, but they refuse to wreck their own economy with Germany's austerity
program which has also devastated the economies of other countries.
Their aim is to change EU policies, not to do something different in
Greece, as I understand it.

Andy