[Xmca-l] Re: Erratic Marxists

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Sun Feb 22 07:08:59 PST 2015

You may be correct, Andy. I am not being in the slightest ironic about
choosing the word, optimism. The record for the last 100 years has been a
little dim on the score of European (and American and...) workers come to
each other's rescues across national borders when being ripped off by the
economic arrangements they are a part of.

My ignorance is too vast to permit an informed opinion... except on the
danger's of self delusional feelings of entitlement by the entitled.
mike

--
It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an object
that creates history. Ernst Boesch.