[Xmca-l] Re: Elaborations on Nissen's Could Life Be...

Annalisa Aguilar annalisa@unm.edu
Sun Feb 15 14:11:48 PST 2015

mike!

I am truly impressed to know that the Principle of Hope is over 600 pages long! AND I see this is only Vol 1!!!

Is the rest available as well? I am guessing there is a Vol 2, but it gave me pause to consider that The Principle of Hope could entail an infinite number of Volumes. :)

I realize I can google for this as you indicated, but I wondered if there is in your mind a paper or chapter that provides an overview of this magnificent work? I just wondered if you could guide in a faster connection of the dots?

Kind regards,

Annalisa