[Xmca-l] Re: Elaborations on Nissen's Could Life Be...

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Sun Feb 15 14:32:31 PST 2015

As you like, Annalisa. I was simply trying to clue people to the work of
Bloch to whom
Morten refers.
mike

--
It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an object
that creates history. Ernst Boesch.