[Xmca-l] Re: Elaborations on Nissen's Could Life Be...

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Sun Feb 15 08:55:05 PST 2015

For those of you who have not encountered it, here is a copy of Bloch's
"The Principle of Hope."  You can find various discussions of this book and
these ideas via google.

mike

--
It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an object
that creates history. Ernst Boesch.