[Xmca-l] Re: Perezhivanie, again

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Sat Aug 22 12:30:05 PDT 2015

Yes, indeed, Larry. For anyone who finds this line of discussion
interesting, I recommend *The metaphysical club* by Louis Menand. All the
main characters are there.

pere words are fascinating. Perhaps this issue has been taken up by Anna
Wierzbicka?
mike

--

It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an
object that creates history. Ernst Boesch