[Xmca-l] Re: Perezhivanie, again

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 16:09:58 PDT 2015

Would it be fair to say that perezhvanie refers to something that is both difficult and creative? A crisis, perhaps, but not one that crushes, obliterates. I don’t mean triumphalism here. And the resolution can be a long time coming. Even constant food for thought and feeling at different “stages” of development.
Henry