[Xmca-l] Re: Watch ""You Can Replace Property, You Can't Replace a Life": Voices of the Unheard in the Baltimore Streets" on YouTube

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 13:55:32 PDT 2015

Actually I think that may be someone different in the Geraldo video.
I'd love to know who it is.
-greg