[Xmca-l] Re: Watch ""You Can Replace Property, You Can't Replace a Life": Voices of the Unheard in the Baltimore Streets" on YouTube

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 13:44:30 PDT 2015

Anyone heard of activist Joseph Kent?

He was one of the people who was working diligently to keep protests
nonviolent.

Here is a video of him in "conversation" with Geraldo Rivera:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/posttv/national/baltimore-prostester-confronts-geraldo-rivera/2015/04/29/bcd4720e-eea5-11e4-8050-839e9234b303_video.html

Joseph Kent gives me great hope. Seems like he might be a link between old
and young (he is 21).

-greg

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.