[Xmca-l] Re: how to broaden/enliven the xmca discussion

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Sat Oct 11 17:22:49 PDT 2014

Mike, in my view, your observations below, that your "private"
reflections were connected to a future action is exactly the sense in
which CHAT bases itself on *action* as the unity of consciousness and
behaviour, i.e., genetically. When we simply confront the product
(private thoughts) insoluble conundrums are presented. CHAT understands
the relation of thinking and acting genetically.
Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.pacific.net.au/~andy/