[Xmca-l] Re: how to broaden/enliven the xmca discussion

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Thu Oct 9 16:41:19 PDT 2014

I, to, have returned to Leontiev's develoment book following David's
suggestion. Still reading,
but passages such as the following really dicombobulate me.

"The coincidences of sense and meanings is the main feature of primitive
consciousness."

mike

--
It is the dilemma of psychology to deal with a natural science with an
object that creates history. Ernst Boesch.