[Xmca-l] Re: Fate, Luck and Chance [Language as a form]

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 16:04:43 PST 2014

Hi David,
Sorry I’m way behind. Respectfully:
Would it be fair to say that science needs art if both are to be creative? And that time and space are prototypical themes in both art and science? So, a 2-by-2 matrix with prototypical examples of the mash up in each quadrant. Just a thought.
Henry