[Xmca-l] Re: Intellect and consciousness

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Tue May 20 21:09:51 PDT 2014

"A" paradigmatic exemplar will do, Mike.
Vygotsky worked hard on the emotions, but my reading of his
work on the
emotions is that he did not bring his methodological work to a
conclusive outcome, but I think nonetheless, writers of our
time have
been able to write Vygotskyan studies of the emotions,
thanks to the
fact that Vygotsky gave us an exemplar with study of the
intellect. I
take Vygotsky's work on the development of the personality
through
perezhivanija as *another* exermplar he left us.
Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.mira.net/~andy/