[Xmca-l] Re: Intellect and consciousness

mike cole lchcmike@gmail.com
Tue May 20 20:48:53 PDT 2014

Well, myself I am following Larry's lead and reading Alex's book on
Vygotsky so that i can understand the context in which he brought this
topic up, and in the context of his general interpretation of core
Vygotskian concepts.

I would prefer 2 or three potential paradigmatic exemplars of consciousness
before I decided that one was THE paradigmatic exemplar, especially when
that examplar is intellect. Also at the end of T&L is Spinoza and emotion.

mike