[Xmca-l] Re: Teachers and Facebook

mike cole lchcmike@gmail.com
Sun May 11 19:36:00 PDT 2014

Nice to see your voice, Bill.

This seems like a perfect project for a Communication scholar who thought
CHAT was a useful analytic tool. In after-school institutions that are
supposed to be helpful to kids' development there is a constant pressure to
"make sure that nothing bad (e.g., unlawful, immoral...) happens." Our
activities are organized to maximize the possibility of "good things"
happening. When the two orientations occupy the same space, things
certainly get interesting.
mike