[Xmca-l] Re: Invitation to submit a letter of intent to a special issue in Child Development on the Ontogeny of Human Cultural Learning

mike cole lchcmike@gmail.com
Sun May 11 13:28:46 PDT 2014

Here is a very interesting opportunity to write about empirical research on
culture and development should you have data on this topic. I am not sure
what counts as empirical data for Child Development, but I am sure the
editors can answer you questions!

Great opportunity to publish in a fine venue and make lots of references to
work in MCA!  :-))
mike