[Xmca-l] Re: Question on Developing Empathy

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 20:05:08 PST 2014

My two favorite quotes I've come across today:
1. "The end of all education should surely be service to others." - Cesar
Chavez
2. "There the students engaged in a variety of mutually valued practices --
a hybrid idioculture-- and learned through empathy. It was all about
growing ourselves by participating in the development of others." - Mike
Cole

-greg

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.