[Xmca-l] Re: Question on Developing Empathy

"Engeström, Yrjö H M" yrjo.engestrom@helsinki.fi
Wed Mar 5 00:30:26 PST 2014

Mike, I am completing a paper on vicious and expansive circles and their interplay. In your message below, the sentence marked in red is so much right on the money that I would like to use it as a motto in the paper (with the source appropriately acknowledged). Will you give permission?

Take care,

Yrjö