[Xmca-l] Re: LSV on language as a model of development

mike cole lchcmike@gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 19:59:51 PDT 2014

Oh! Sometimes I just love this list/community. What a great range of
answers.
Kyle nailed just the passage that I was thinking of but could not locate.
David
linked the question to the idea/real being the environment that allows the
end to be in the beginning, Tom notes the link back to Hegel.

Whoa, what a tasty repast. Thank you all.

Here is something interesting to me-- No one mentioned the linkage of these
ideas to the spiral of development. I am sensitive to this point because
when the new LCHC generation brought the webpage out of the 1990's, none of
those who rescued it from decrepitude knew what the spiral of development
on the home page meant..... except that it was difficult to navigate along
it (having to read upside down and all that). It remains, as a pale
imitation of itself. Although it, too , can be found in Eliot!

Which brings us to affinities between the judeo-christian tradition and
marxism!

Anyway, thanks on all accounts.
mike