[Xmca-l] Re: LSV on language as a model of development

Tom Richardson tom.richardson3@googlemail.com
Wed Jul 2 13:54:14 PDT 2014

"situation in phylogenetic development where the
end-point of development is co-present with its beginning..." reminds me of
an Hegelian formulation,conceptualisation, (but standing on its own feet?)
Tom