[Xmca-l] Re: About 「hope 」 in socio-cultural research

mike cole lchcmike@gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 21:29:14 PDT 2014

To add to the suggestions-- I recommend that you find a copy of "The
Principle of Hope" by Maurice Bloch. Parts of it are at marxists.org but
a reading of the whole would be worth everyone's while.
mike