[Xmca-l] Re: Intrinsic motivation?

Martin John Packer mpacker@uniandes.edu.co
Thu Aug 7 09:21:50 PDT 2014

I'm surprised to hear you say this, Andy. I would think that an argument could be made that the motive, the interest, of a class could be considered objective, in the sense that it confronts individuals as something independent of their personal motives. And even that the interest of one class in particular could be considered objective in the sense that it aligns with - or drives - a historical movement towards greater equity and lesser exploitation.

Martin