[Xmca-l] Re: Intrinsic motivation?

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Thu Aug 7 18:29:50 PDT 2014

How is it then, Martin, that there is a women's movement? which even
includes working class women?
And how is it that there are dozens of different political currents in
the workers' movement, even rival trade union federations?
I do not agree with the dichotomy objective (=class, or state, or
whatever) vs personal. Universal and individual are either mediated by
the particular or they are meaningless.
I do not agree that classes step on to the stage of history as ready
made subjects with self-consciousness and a political program.
For a loyal Stalinist of course all these matters are settled. Women
like men are guided by the Party. There is only one party of the working
class. Individuals must subordinate themselves to the state, the object
of the activity of a firm is to meet the 5 Year plan.
Why be surprised about what I think, Martin? What do *you* think?
Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.pacific.net.au/~andy/