[Xmca-l] Re: Ventriloquation re-ducks

Andy,
Yes, I am reflecting on the way these narratives and concepts are *hinged*
[pivoting] around the search for *certainty* . It seems that there have
been multiple genres that create narratives exploring the *development* of
this relationship. For example one genre describes the transition FROM
mythos [narrative] to logos [conceptual,] AS IF the narrative mode is less
*real*.  Then there are responses to this particular bias in alternative
narratives
Andy, I do not have the expansive background to know exactly when mythos
shifted to narrative and logos shifted to conceptual. However what is
fascinating is to *read* about these multiple transitions throughout our
*traditions* and the ways these themes pivot around both narrative and the
conceptual forever twisting and turning and being *retrieved* in new
imaginal reflections

This theme of searching for *certainty* [systems] and the tendency towards
*closure* and the countervailing impulse to *extensions* and expansions and
what is referred to as the *abyss* beyond all foundations [the groundless
ground] .

I am aware that the way I have just posed this theme has also been
*explained* using a narrative mode as a particular *interpretation*.
I'm also aware that this narrative has not come out of nowhere. It is
composed within a tradition that continually returns to this pivot.

larry