From: xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu] On Behalf Of Ulvi Içil
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 4:46 AM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: [Xmca-l] Non-formal music education for working-class children

Dear all,

Does any body know for any experience in which a master or Ph.D. thesis is written for an experience in which low income children learn playing music instruments for Western classical music and this process, together with children's changes also the lives of  the parents, functioning as a learning process for parents also, in overall changing the interactions between children and parents, and children themselves.

Ulvi