[Xmca-l] Re: FW: CALL FOR PAPERS: Studies in Mathematics Education based on Historical-Cultural Theory

That is a wondeerful sources of references, David! Shouldnt we put it on a
web page somewhere, perhaps one that
provides similar kinds of generative collections of different people's
work? Making all the documents web accessible
is a larger issue. Schmittau has an article on her use of Davydov's ideas
in MCA to be added to the list.
mike