[Xmca-l] Re: Messages on XMCA

Dear Greg
There are several constraints and I would like to point out:
1- Lack of funding.
2- The difficulty to bring together students, universities, companies,
local authorities around a common goal: to participate in social inclusion
processes with digital media.
3- A kind of a (political) demonization of education to digital
participation, after a strong investment (in the country) in the access to
digital artifacts.

Best,
Luísa

--