[Xmca-l] Re: Messages on XMCA

“Mediation through artifacts” opened me the way to interpret adult learning
and mediated action with television, almost twenty years ago. Right now I
am trying to analyze learning with digital media - locally situated
literacies within local cultures. I am trying to "push" a program like
Cole’s Fifth Dimension, Vasquez’s “La clase mágica”, in rural territories
in the north of Portugal, but it’s hard ;-)
Best,

Luísa Aires, Ph.D.
Department of Education and Distance Learning
Universidade Aberta (Portugal)