[Xmca-l] Re: Translating Ideas to Intervention

Cliff, the kind of distinctions which I was teasing out are important for *my* work, but I also know that other practices use different constellations of concepts, adapted to their objectives and context. The nuances and shades of meaning which characterise your distinctive approach are well within the spread of views and theories gathered under the banner of CHAT.

Andy

Cliff O'Donnell wrote:
Many thanks, Andy. I've appreciated all of your messages, comments, and clarifications! In our work, we try to adhere to the advice of Price and Behrens (2003 , p. 222):

‘‘where no action step is contemplated without questioning about its theoretical significance and no speculation about underlying processes occurs without asking about its action
implications."

So the purpose of my question to the XMCA group was to ask about the action implications of the ideas they presented.

Cliff