Re: Fw: Re: [xmca] Double Stimulation?

Andy,

As I read through this article on THE system concept [or system
concepts?] I was reflecting on the process of the *development* of a
concept, using the term *system* as an example of this developmental
process through time. The transformation and expansion of the concept since
1945 has been breathtaking and the way it has risen to the concrete is
phenomenal.

Is there a similar article which *defines* the concept of *unit of
analysis* and the expansion of this concept through time?

This approach used in the Wikipedia article seems to be an effective
strategy for *grasping* a concept [such as *system* or *unit of analysis*]

Thanks Andy for this Wikipedia source.

larry