Re: [xmca] Soft Power and Collective Sense Making

Huw, Christine,
Your commentary on the article is circling around the questions I have on
the *unit of analysis* - positioning.
Christine, your interpretation of *soft power* AS *interpretation* shifts
the conversation to more open or free dialogic engagements, less logically
differentiated and determined placing of persons.
Huw, your comment,
" in order for this dialogic encounter to be the actual site of the work
.... these gambits need to be *appreciated* by  all concerned as not
infringing on their *valuation* of the content (planning) -- otherwise the
meeting becomes a formality of presenting planning which is done elsewhere"
also shifts the focus and foregrounds the interpretive dimension of *soft
power*

larry