RE: [xmca] Lectures on child psychology

The University of Illinois at Urbana's Library of Eastern European Languages
has the Russian language version of the six volume collected works published in the1980's. I used to borrow them on inter-library loan. The Pedalogy of the Adolescent waspublished in Volume Four of the Russian language edition, so the lectures on child psychology might also be found in Volume Four.