Re: [xmca] Pivot or Carrier in play?

Beth,
How close to the notion of *meta - phor* which can be translated as meaning
*carry over* is the concept??

If play and participation as metaphorical is a consideration then it is not
merely *a hinge* between two phenomena but a carrying over of one towards
the other AS movement and process.

Not sure if this is relevant?

Larry