Re: [xmca] Polls are closed: Manfred Holodynsk's article is choice

Hello Martin,
can you please elaborate a little on what you understand as the distinction between 'prior intentions and mental states of belief and desire'. or if that's too much of an ask in a paragraph or two, point me towards something I should read?

Helen