[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [xmca] Which influence does Vygotskji on the today's science in Russia?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [xmca] Which influence does Vygotskji on the today's science in Russia?
- From: Ivo Banaco <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 00:25:54 +0000
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=6XXWAO9tsWQ8vglFFDkvGiM+kwAmaaEnX6YWa7y05JY=; b=IyF4HhDkYzkjQ73zmNr2kNXSCG+M2HSj1QX8I30yF3er22AxRqL3msDS55xxICKaTq sLK5QgDvCi5SX1lM12RmJ35zuO7G1qKB1QduypQCddeLUfXOlJVmaWvb5wyic53YBP6w oBSH/hCbnEqJHZT2CuDRtruCKjCpkxciEq0s2eVgIdNeYP+EEPsxeGtfee/Wv0gwpSEA 196GzHpc8vfKIBWI6rQRXPBtApZ+49rHw0sxSwG/i/dsBeyRfwb5My++tQviLLGx1osd NGGEQwtwZ+ssJMHeTgkwfmGJYEmPYFlp3SxSsoR8J2ZO+6voyL/pen+k8bdx7Fyr4tll UBAw==
- In-reply-to: <CAHCnM0CFgY-0qCV7EFmVUggWF9DHjUT5cMHuo30oicQZhewF6A@mail.gmail.com>
- List-archive: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca.weber.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <CAFEzK_VXnVsAtNZHBPtn=KGc2jSu+qsX2CStojn5tRFYPxPPQw@mail.gmail.com> <CAHCnM0CFgY-0qCV7EFmVUggWF9DHjUT5cMHuo30oicQZhewF6A@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
Thank you Aston and Mike.
Mike do you have a copy of the article you sent just now. I don't have
access to it has this demands a premium subscriber of the The New York
Review of Books which I am not. Thank you in advance.
On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 10:23 PM, mike cole <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> An interesting cliam about your question #2 is to be found here, Ivo. Of
> course, 1978 seems like
> it was a long time ago, still cold war times, but perhaps relevant.
> On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 12:09 PM, Ivo Banaco <email@example.com> wrote:
> > I have received this e-mail from a german student ("I come from rostock
> > Germany and i study psychotherapy for children and adolescents") with the
> > following questions which I'll post below, as I think this list is much
> > more apt to reply it. Thank you very much in advance for your help.
> > - Which influence does Vygotskji on the today's science in Russia?
> > - How extremely does the effects of the ideological tabooing Vygotskij's
> > (e.g. Pädologie decree of 1936) at the development of the total European
> > psychology?
> > Well I know...not easy questions...but from this good discussions will
> > certainly arise...
> > Ivo
> > __________________________________________
> > _____
> > xmca mailing list
> > firstname.lastname@example.org
> > http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca
> xmca mailing list
xmca mailing list