Re: [xmca] new video from Nikolai Veresov

I would like to explore this notion of the contrast between
*transformation* and *reorganization* by bringing Vladimir Zinchenko to the
conversation.

In his discussion recommending using the term *organic psychology* as a
term for non-classical psychology he is exploring the *transformation* of
ideal into real forms.  He is arguing ideal and real forms are LIVING forms
that possess common properties and therefore are potentially and actually
compatible AS organic psychology and AS romantic science.

However compatible ideal and real forms might be they cannot automatically
be *transformed* into one another. Hence the problem of
*transition* between real and ideal forms.

Organic psychology abandons the sharp distinction between ideal and real
forms along such distinctions AS objective/subjective; external/internal;
and body/soul.

Both TYPES of form are objective and subjective at the same time, though to
DIFFERENT DEGREES.

This notion that it is not polarities, but *degrees* seems central to
organic psychology but I'm still questioning Vladimir's use of
*transformation* and Nikolai's questioning if *reorganization* is a more
useful term than transformation??

Larry