Re: [xmca] Help with Alice in Wonderland quote?

not quite the one I was looking for, but a lovely one indeed!

I have to believe that Wittgenstein's passage here is echoing back to the
confounding of Alice (who is, of course, unable to produce "red"). But
perhaps I'm wrong and LW is the original source.

Thanks,
greg