Re: [xmca] Re: microgenesis?

As a fellow lurker, I'd support the public continuation of the discussion, too. I think there's something to be said for this type of "active reception" and our own microgenetic developmental potential...

Rémi A. van Compernolle
Assistant Professor of Second Language Acquisition & French and Francophone Studies
Department of Modern Languages
Carnegie Mellon University
Baker Hall A60M
412-268-1122